1. How instrumental are 0% interest loans to the success of Kiva? What would happen if interest bearing loans were created?
2. According to “Campaigns and Movements,” “membership in a movement requires the ability to see particular campaigns for particular goals as parts of something much bigger.” How can we relate this to the Occupy Wall Street movement?
3. If the presence of social entrepreneurship is on the rise today, where can we find them? What are they doing presently?
- Five years of Kiva lending and borrowing (flowingdata.com)
- Kiva Visualisation (wir-sprechen-online.com)
- Pride & Poverty: A Photo Essay of Kiva Borrowers in Georgia (fellowsblog.kiva.org)